Teacher In Emerging Indian Society
Development of Learner And Teaching - Learning Process
Development Of Educational System In India
Guidance And Counselling
Assessment of Learning
Essentials Of Educational Technology And Management
Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of Education in Tamil Nadu
Bachelor of Education in Coimbatore
Bachelor of Education Tamil Nadu
Bachelor of Education Coimbatore
Bachelor of Education Courses
Bachelor of Education Courses in Tamil Nadu
Bachelor of Education Courses in Coimbatore
Bachelor of Education Courses Tamil Nadu
Bachelor of Education Courses Coimbatore
B.Ed Distance Education
B.Ed Distance Education in Coimbatore
B.Ed Distance Education in Tamil Nadu
B.Ed Distance Education Coimbatore
B.Ed Distance Education Tamil Nadu
B.Ed Distance Courses Education
B.Ed Distance Education Courses in Coimbatore
B.Ed Distance Education Courses in Tamil Nadu
B.Ed Distance Education Courses Coimbatore
B.Ed Distance Education Courses Tamil Nadu
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)is a professional teaching course. It is a one year program completely through the distance learning program. This course is beneficial for working professionals, housewives who want to pursue a career in teaching. The B.Ed program is one of the most respected professions and has been designed to develop an understanding of the teaching and learning process. Courses cover a wide variety of Topics, Methodologies, Techniques, and Strategies.
Bachelor of Education
B.Ed. stands for Bachelor of Education it is an undergraduate academic course. The students rarely get to hear about some outstanding courses one of which is B.Ed. This course is mainly for those who want to pursue a career in teaching. B.Ed completed candidates can work in schools, Coaching centers, Education Department, Home tuitions, and Education consultancies.
- To educate the students in understanding the context of education in contemporary Indian Society.
- To train the students about the teacher’s learning process.
- Broad knowledge about the curriculum.
- Developing communication skills, confidence, and organization skills.
- Trained teachers in Elementary education.
- Teachers with a Bachelors’s degree in Tamil, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Home Science, Sociology, Hindi.