B.Ed distance education in Tamilnadu is 2 years and the students will be given a maximum of five years to complete the course. Teaching has always been considered as one of the Best professionals and has always been the most respected profession among all other professions
- Qualification required to get eligible for Bachelors of Education is to possess an aggregate of 50-55% in graduation from a recognized university
- In particular, there is no specific age bar determined to pursue this course, but a few of the colleges ask for a minimum of 19 years of age for offering admission to this course.
B.Ed Admission Process
- Visit either the official website of the Institute or the Admission office of the Institute to avail the application forms for admission in B.Ed course.
- Fill the application form as directed and then upload the asked documents.
- Either you have to appear for the Entrance exams or you have to wait for the merit list to be released by the college or the organization.
- Once the results of the entrance exams will be announced or the merit list will be released, selected candidates have to appear for the further documentation process.
B.Ed entrance examinations various sections are;
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude